CocoPolo Tiny Tabs Chocolate Baking Chips
Sugar-free chocolate baking chips made with stevia extract. Use in place of regular chocolate baking chips. 70% Cocoa.
Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Nibs, Non-GMO Erythritol, Inulin (a prebiotic), Cocoa Butter, Non-GMO Soy Lecithin, Vanilla, Reb A (Extract of Stevia).
- Reb A sweetener is a pure extract of the Stevia plant and is Non-GMO.
- Our Erythritol is a naturally fermented, fully absorbed, zero glycemic, non-insulin raising sweetener sourced from Non-GMO corn. (Not all Erythritol is Non-GMO).
- Does not cause digestive problems as with other polyols, Maltitol, Xylitol and Sorbitol.
- No laxative effect or digestive problems regularly associated with other sugar-free chocolates.
Non-GMO, Gluten Free and All Natural
- Real Elderberry fruit is ORAC tested for its levels of antioxidants through Brunswick Labs in Massachusetts. Certificate of testing provided upon request.
- Cocoa sourced through sustainable practices
Inulin found in CocoPolo Tiny Tabs is a prebiotic derived from chicory. Almost all the fiber found in this chocolate is derived from the high levels of cocoa mass (chocolate liquor) and inulin.
All bars are properly labeled according to FDA-approved standards.
Due to the perishable nature of chocolate in the warm weather months, we recommend shipping via UPS 2nd Day Air with cold packaging from April through October. If you do not wish to have your chocolate shipped according to our recommendation, BodySong Boutique cannot be held responsible for heat damage to your chocolate. No refunds are provided for chocolate products. Please call (774) 565-0736.